- How do I look up my continuing education courses and credits that were reported into Sircon by my state for Insurance Regulatory Compliance?
- My Certificate won’t print. What should I do?
- I am having trouble logging into my course. What
should I do?
- I answered a security question incorrectly and now I am locked out of my course.How do I unlock it?
- I am using a dial up connection and my course is running slow are not playing at times. What can I do?
- Once I complete my course how do I get a certificate?
- How do I register for a course without a username or password?
- I forgot my User Name and Password. What do I do?
- Must I complete my course in one sitting?
- Can I register and pay for an employee?
- How do I register multiple students at one time?
- Is there a time restriction on completing the course?
- Who do I call to set up a corporate account?
- How can I pay for the course?
- Are their bulk discount prices?
- How do I go back and reprint my certificate of course completion?
- Who can I contact regarding Safety questions?
- Do you accept any type of financial aid or offer any special rates for students or military personnel?
- How do I know where I am in the course?
Don’t see the Question you’re looking for? Suggest a Question by emailing us at
and we will review the question and respond with the appropriate answer.
First make sure you have the latest version of Adobe Acrobat. You can download a
trail version for free at http://www.adobe.com/products/acrobatpro/tryout.html
Once you download it follow the installation instructions.
You should now be able to open and print certificates using Adobe® Acrobat®.
Or, if you do not wish to install Adobe Acrobat you may email us at
email@example.com with your name and user id with the subject ‘Certificate Request’ and we will email you your certificates within five business days.
Some of these difficulties are caused by the settings on your computers. The easiest Way to solve them is to clear your ‘cookies’. Follow these steps: Go to the ‘Tools’ button on your internet window and drop down to ‘Internet Options’
Then go to the middle of the Internet options box and click on ‘Delete Cookies’.
It will take a minute for the cookies to delete. Once the operation is complete,
close the box and log back into the course.
Please contact customer support via Chat so that we can assist you with this issue.
Unfortunately, we cannot control the speed or reliability of dial up connections.
Dial performance will depend on many factors, for more information please contact your internet service provider. For improved service please sign up for a high speed course.
This will vary depending on the course you take and the State that we report the
credit hours too. Please make sure to read the end of course instructions when you complete your course.
In order to take a course, you need to have a username and password. When you register for courses, you will create a username and password for yourself. If you’d like to take a course, go to http://www.ineedmyce.com/Courses and select your Industry, then select the type of courses that you are interested in taking from the “Online Courses”
- On the next page, check the box next to the course(s) you would like to take and click on the “+ Add to Cart” button.
- When you have selected all of the courses you are interested in purchasing, click on “Checkout and Proceed” button.
- Fill in your registration information and your billing information.
Note: your email address will be used as your username.
- Once you have registered, you will receive an email explaining how to log on and start your courses.
If you have forgotten your password, go to Login Form on this page and click on the “Forgot Password?” link below the student login. Then enter your email address. You should receive an email to your email address stating your password. If you have forgotten your username and password, please contact customer service at (254) 770-1133 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
No! You do not have to complete a session in one sitting. At the end of a section, you can log out and when you log back in, all of your information will be saved and you will start where you left off.
A registration will remain in the name of the person who has registered for the
course. If you are interested in registering an employee or group of employees,
please contact us at (254) 770-1133.
To register multiple students, please call our sales team at (254) 770-1133.
Courses do not have a time restriction, except for the OSHA 500 and 501. For the
500 and 501, students have 60 days to complete the course. For the OSHA 10 Hour
Outreach and 30 Hour Outreach courses the time to complete the course is six months.
To set up a corporate account, please call Laura Luedeke at (254) 770-1133.
You can pay for the course by check card or credit card. If you are a corporate
client that is signing up multiple students, you can set up a corporate billing account and be invoiced for your purchase at the end of each month.
Yes, there are! To learn more about our bulk pricing discounts, please call (254) 770-1133 or email us at email@example.com
with your contact information, the classes you are interested in, and the number
of students you would like to enroll.
Go to Login Form at the top of this page and log in using your username and password. Click on the certificate icon next to the course title you would like to reprint.
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
with Safety Questions as the Subject with your questions and we will respond as
soon as we can.
No financial aid is available for our courses.
When you are logged in to the course, click on the “My Training” button in the bottom lefthand section of the courseplayer. Click on “Outline” to see where you are in the course and to skip around to different sections.